Jig Pro Knotters Tool II by Stockstill Outdoor Supply
Stockstill Outdoor is proud offer The Jig Pro Knotter's Tool II!
This great new tool features:
- Crafted from billet aircraft aluminum with durable high luster anodized gunmetal gray finish.
- A sturdy metal clip with precision etching.
- A hole in one end for a keyring, keychain, or lanyard.
- It is diamond knurled to provide a positive grip.
- Perfect size at approximately 6 1/4" long x 9/16" diameter.
- Hollow core approximately 3 9/16" long x 5/16" diameter - perfect for storing one of our 3" Steel Stitching Fids!
- It's machined to a slightly rounded tip so it won't snag or fray cordages.
This is the perfect tool for loosening and tightening knots in all types of rope and cord. Also known as a marlin spike, this tool works great for rigging and nautical purposes.
This is a great, lightweight EDC item for your bug out bag that can also double as a kubotan for self-defense.